Aberdour

Aberdour

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Craft a week catch up

Although I've not posted my craft a week I have been managing to get something done most weeks, there were even a couple of weeks I must have got more than one thing done, here's a wee picture catch up.  Weeks 2 - 9

 
Mini wooden bunting and crate paper   
 
at last I got round to the photo gallery in the hallway
 
I have had this pinned for so long, special family dates :)
 
   
Fiona's felt and my paper wrist corsages 
 
Crochet bag made to go with a dress I have still to finish
 
Present for my brother and sister in law who got married on the 28.2.14
 
Paper cut card for my auntie and uncles ruby wedding
 
Pompom garland, the start of some girly tea party decorations
 
and my upcycled lampshade
 
This weeks craft is in progress as we speak :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I am seriously in awe of you! Some of these crafty ideas would sell for loads on somewhere like Not On the High Street, but they are so much better because you made them! I adore the special family dates, and the present for your brother and sister in law is amazing! The card looks so professional too! Thank so much for linking to #creativechallenge You really are inspiring me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, have sold a few bits and pieces on facebook_handmadebylorna and have done one craft fair, maybe when the littlest goes to school its something I'd do more of x

      Delete
  2. So many amazing craft ideas, it all looks great. I adore the family dates x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, the dates print is very easy to do, really effective and very personal x

      Delete
  3. Wow! Some lovely things here. I especially love the lampshade
    #CreativeChallenge

    ReplyDelete