Aberdour

Aberdour

Friday 21 March 2014

5 on a Friday

Can't believe that it is almost a month since I last posted anything on here :( the weeks seem to be running in.

I have been busy over the last 4 weeks, making a lampshade as part of the #craftblogclub upcycle challenge,

I have a crochet top started for me and a cardigan on the go for Fi!!

Fi turns 4 in a few weeks so invitations are on the go, plans for a girly tea party and girly decorations (in the form of a pompom garland are all happening)

Daniel has been away to school camp this week, it has been strange only having two in the house - he'll be back at lunchtime, with a mountain of washing, some stories to tell and a fair bit of sleep to catch up on I'm sure.  While he's been away I've been trying to resort lots of lego back into their kits
:( not a great job but I am getting there.
(think someone missed him)


Here's my 5 on a Friday -

Car to the garage for a service and run/walk home!
 
Bed changing

Pompom making

Papercutting 
 
Crochet
 
Hope you have a good weekend.
I'm planning a little bit of crafting over the weekend,
have a couple of hours alone time tomorrow afternoon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment